Skin type: dry, sensitive
Addresses: redness, uneven skin tone, dryness/dehydration, skin barrier
Key Ingredients: dragon's blood palm, dandelion, prickly chaff root, honeysuckle flower, rosehip seed oil, hibiscus seed oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil, jatamansi, rose absolute, roman chamomile
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Description: Wrap your red, irritated skin in a blanket of relief with ReDermaVive Red Rescue & Repair. This formula is designed to first rescue the skin, then encourage repair. The herbal base specifically addresses redness and sensitive, sun-damaged, dry, chapped, and slightly scarred skin.
Dragon’s blood is a natural plant resin extracted from the dragon tree, which works to soothe inflamed skin and support the skin’s protective barrier. It boosts hydration for a plumping effect and contains taspione which is a natural agent that supports the production of collagen.
Red Rescue & Repair's naturally reddish-brown tint comes from herbs such as arnebia, safflower, and dragon’s blood, which instantaneously creates the appearance of a more even skin tone.
- Dragon's blood resin boosts hydration for a plumping effect, helps lock in moisture to protect the skin's barrier, and supports the production of collagen.
- The herbal formula in Red Rescue & Repair helps to reduce the appearance of redness in the skin.
- Botanical oils such as rosehip, hibiscus, and sea buckthorn soothe red, sensitive, or damaged skin.
- Cooling and calming essential oils of roman chamomile and jatamansi.
- Instantaneously helps to even out the appearance of skin tone. Once the oils and herbs are absorbed, the oil’s reddish-brown tint will disappear, leaving behind a healthy looking glow!
Directions: Use morning and/or night. Put 4-6 drops (use more, if your skin needs it) in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the skin. Can be layered under a moisturizer. Use daily for maximum results.
Size: 2 Fl Oz
Chinese Herbal Formula
- Dandelion - Pu Gong Ying
- Sanguisorba - Di Yu
- Arnebia - Zi Cao
- Safflower - Hong Hua
- Pubescent Holly - Mao Dong Qing
- Prickly Chaff Root - Tu Niu Xi
- Honeysuckle Flower - Jin Yin Hua
- Shrubby Sophora - Ku Shen
- Dong Quai - Dang Gui
- Tienchi Ginseng - Tian San Qi
- Dragon's Blood Palm - Xue Jie
- Avocado Seed Oil - Persea americana
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT)
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Rosa Canina
- Hibiscus Seed Oil - Hibiscus Sabdariffa
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Rose Absolute - Rosa damascene
- Lavender - Lavender angustifolia/Lavender officianalis
- Roman Chamomile - Anthemis Nobilis
- Jatamansi - Nardostachys jatamansi
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just started using the red rescue & love the scents of the oils.
Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear you're liking Red Rescue & Repair.