Support skin health.
- Avocado Seed Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Hibiscus Seed Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil
- Rosemary Seed Extract
- Dandelion (Pu Gong Ying)
- Sanguisorba (Di Yu)
- Arnebia (Zi Cao)
- Safflower (Hong Hua)
- Pubescent Holly (Mao Dong Qing)
- Prickly Chaff Root (Tu Niu Xi)
- Honeysuckle Flower (Jin Yin Hua)
- Shrubby Sophora (Ku Shen)
- Dong Quai (Dang Gui)
- Tienchi Ginseng (Tian San Qi)
- Dragon's Blood Palm (Xue Jie)
- Borneol (Bing Pian)
- Rose Absolute
- Roman Chamomile
Directions: Use morning and/or night. Put 4-6 drops (use more, if your skin needs it) in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the skin. Can be layered under a moisturizer. Use daily for maximum results.
Size: 1 fluid ounce
Key Ingredients: dragon's blood palm, dandelion, prickly chaff root, honeysuckle flower, rosehip seed oil, hibiscus seed oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil, jatamansi, rose absolute, roman chamomile
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Description: Wrap your skin in a blanket of relief with ReDermaVive by People's Herbs Red Rescue & Renew. This formula is designed to first rescue the skin, then encourage skin renewal. The herbal base specifically addresses redness and sensitive, dry, chapped, and slightly scarred skin.
Dragon’s blood is a natural plant resin extracted from the dragon tree, which works to soothe skin and support the skin’s protective barrier. It boosts hydration for a plumping effect and contains taspione, a natural agent, that supports the production of collagen.
Red Rescue & Renew's naturally reddish-brown tint comes from herbs and oils such as arnebia, safflower, sea buckthorn, and dragon’s blood, which instantaneously creates the appearance of a more even skin tone.
- Dragon's blood resin boosts hydration for a plumping effect, helps lock in moisture to protect the skin's barrier, and supports the production of collagen.
- The herbal formula in Red Rescue & Renew helps to reduce the appearance of redness in the skin.
- Herbal oils such as rosehip, hibiscus, and sea buckthorn soothe red, sensitive, or damaged skin.
- Cooling and calming essential oils of roman chamomile and jatamansi.
- Instantaneously helps to even out the appearance of skin tone. Once the oils and herbs are absorbed, the oil’s reddish-brown tint will disappear, leaving behind a healthy looking glow!
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Just started using the red rescue & love the scents of the oils.
Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear you're liking Red Rescue & Repair.