Find us in the November 2021 issue of WellSpa 360 Magazine!
Skin Type: all skin types
Addresses: fine lines and wrinkles, elasticity, dryness/dehydration, dullness, skin tone
Key ingredients: white pearl, ren shen (asian ginseng), babchi oil, green coffee bean oil, hibiscus seed oil, may chang, neroli
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Description: Golden Goddess Facial Gua Sha Oil is an essential item in any skincare routine. It not only provides the perfect slip for your gua sha tool, but it's beneficial on its own—even without the gua sha tool. The carefully-chosen ingredients are known for their anti-aging properties including free radical fighting antioxidants, collagen-supporting herbs, and moisture-rich herbal oils. Use each and every day to truly nourish your skin, giving you a beautiful goddess glow!
- Golden Goddess Facial Gua Sha Oil will be your new go-to gua sha oil that aids your gua sha session by helping your gua sha tool to freely and easily glide over the skin.
Rich in antioxidants, collagen-supporting Chinese herbs, and moisture-rich botanical oils, this gua sha oil offers incredible anti-aging benefits even when used on its own, without a gua sha tool.
- Coffee bean oil aids in reducing puffiness, hibiscus seed oil contains gentle natural acids that slough off dead skin, and rosehip oil helps to improve skin tone and lighten hyperpigmentation.
- Pearl powder acts as skin brightening agent with superb moisturizing properties. It's rich in amino acids and with more than a dozen minerals, it's a nourishing active ingredient that will benefit skin at every age.
- It is important that our gua sha treatments are met with the right product to provide optimal slip as to not tug on the skin, which can counteract your skin care efforts.
Gua sha is a traditional Chinese massage technique designed for overall relaxation and health. This ancient beauty practice is performed using a gua sha tool, along with oil which allows the tool to glide easily over the skin and prevents tugging on the skin.
Benefits of gua sha facial massage:
- promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness
- smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- aids in relaxing facial muscle and jaw tension
- promotes feelings of calm and well-being
- encourages a healthy, radiant complexion
- enhances the application of serums and oils
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shake well before each use (if you see sediment at the bottom of the bottle, it's the incredible pearl powder—simply give the bottle a shake). Apply 4 - 6 drops into the palm of your hand (you may need more or fewer drops according to your skin's moisture needs), then dab onto face prior to using a gua sha tool. Apply additional oil as needed to maintain slip during your gua sha massage.
May also be used at night, without a gua sha tool, as highly moisturizing anti-aging oil for face, neck, and decollate. Use your fingers to rigorously massage, with upward and outward strokes, for 1-2 minutes.
Size: 1 fl oz
Contraindications: Shellfish allergies
How to gua sha:
- Read our blog post with step-by-step instructions
- View a how-to video tutorial here
- Gua sha stroke directions for concave shaped tool
- Gua sha stroke directions for heart shaped tool
Zhen Zhu (Margarita Pearl) - Pteria
Gua Lou Ren (Trichosanthes Seed) - Semen Trichosanthis
Jie Xue Cao (Gotu Kola) - Herba Centellae
Huang Qi - Radix Astragali
Hong Hua (Safflower) - Flos Carthami
Dang Gui - Angelicae Sinensis
Ling Xiao Hua (Trumpet Flower) - Flos Campsis
Ren Shen - Radix Ginseng
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT)
Tea seed oil - Camellia Sinesis
Babchi oil - Psoralea Corylifolia
Green coffee bean oil - Coffea arabica
Hibiscus seed oil - Hibiscus Sabdariffa
Rosehip oil - Rosa Canina
Frankincense - Boswellia Carterii
May Chang - Litsea Cubeba
Neroli - Citrus Aurantium
Clary sage - Salvia Sclarea
- Jatamansi - Nardostachys jatamansi